Friday, October 10, 2008

Momma's Finally Done!!!!!!!!


My thesis was finally completed the end of July 2006. I thought I was never going to get it done. It was sheer torture having to do school work after graduation!
I have NOOO idea how I fit school in the mix.
I want to thank all who supported and pushed me to keep it up! I was told a long time ago that if I work really hard for a few years I wouldn't have to work hard all of my life!
Thank you Scott for putting up with the late nights and crazy school schedules.

4 comments:

The Kluge's said...

Congratulations!!! No more work, school work that is!

Peggy said...

Atta girl! We always knew you had it in ya!

Athena Joy said...

Congrats! You look SO happy or is it relieved in this picture :)

Teri and Walt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Theresa, just peaking in to say "Way To Go!" Now when it comes time to help the boys with their school work, you'll wonder how you ever managed to get this done! (hehehe) Funny how things work. :)
Tell Scott and your parents "Hello".
Teri ( AKA:the other Theresa Rae)