I love this picture too. I think it's my favorite of all your wedding pics. You both look so confortable and happy. Theresa, you were a gorgeous bride!!
He didn't start the day off with lipstick, but after the ceremony we needed any reason to give more kisses! The lipstick wasn't "supposed" to come off!
Some time in March 2000 a girl met a guy at Applebee's, the local hang out. They were good friends until November 2000 when they started dating. This boy asked this girl to marry him August of 2001, and she said yes! On April 27, 2002 they were married and were having a wonderful life, so they thought. It wasn't until July 23, 2003 that they realized life is so much more with...MORE! Garrett Scott was born! Life couldn't get better, so they thought. September 15, 2007 it got even better...but was that possible? Jacob Dell proved to them that - yes life is grand! Today the chaos we call life keeps us loving, laughing and enjoying the ride!
4 comments:
I LOVE this picture. I don't think I have ever seen this one. Is he wearing lipstick??
I love this picture too. I think it's my favorite of all your wedding pics. You both look so confortable and happy. Theresa, you were a gorgeous bride!!
He didn't start the day off with lipstick, but after the ceremony we needed any reason to give more kisses! The lipstick wasn't "supposed" to come off!
What a wonderful picture!
Post a Comment