Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So much for school!




School started August 27th. I left for Reno with my mom after work on August 28th. I got a call about 5pm on August 29th from Scott saying Garrett was admitted into the hospital! When we landed in Ontario August 30th I went straight to St B's. Pneumonia was the culprit! He was released September 2 and able to return to school September 5.

As you can see he was having a horrible time! Thanks to Uncle Tim and Aunt Athena he was driving all the girls wild with his new look!



He was so proud that he was able to get a "shot" like a big boy and not cry. The vaccines he got a month prior...not so smooth. Thank you to Uncle Jimmy for assisting me with the whole experience.





Luckily Jacob did not get stuck with the same experience. Dr Cruz (have I told you I LOVE our pediatrician, he is much better than our old one!!) told us that the smallest little thing could have triggered this. Because Garrett has asthma it was able to grab ahold and take off once it reached his lungs.

2 comments:

The Kluge's said...

Poor guy! But he makes the glasses look good!! He should wear those ore often!

Athena Joy said...

He was such a big boy that day. Especially for being so couped up.